Everyone has a different definition of Adventure Travel. Whether you are looking to travel solo for your first time, try a new destination, a new sport or dig deep and summon your inner warrior to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, I’m here to help you find the perfect luxury or adventure vacation.
As a travel agent, I take care of booking all of your great adventures with the utmost care. You get friendly, knowledgeable service from someone with hands-on, in-destination experience! Talk to me about my personal experiences with:
- Scuba diving in the Philippines
- Surfing in Sayulita Mexico and Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Studying Spanish in Dominican Republic, Panama and Argentina.
- Riding the luxurious Blue Train from Pretoria to Cape Town, South Africa
- Meeting a pangolin and his handler in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Sleeping in tents in the Serengeti, Tanzania
- Horseback riding through jungles in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Belize.
- Day cycling in Amsterdam, Myanmar, Argentina, South Africa and Vietnam.
- Hot air ballooning in beautiful Cappadocia, Turkey.
- (Failed) Sand boarding in Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Sleeping under the stars in treehouses in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Rhino tracking in Kenya and Zambia
- Watching sunset from Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa
- Swimming with sea lions in the Galapagos Islands
- Visiting Machu Picchu three times in three different seasons
Having visited more than 45 countries, I have first-hand experience to share with you about all kinds of adventures from solo to group, backpacking to luxury, relaxing to active.
Interested in an adventure of your own? Drop me a message any time.