Everyone has a different definition of Adventure Travel. Whether you are looking to travel solo for your first time, try a new destination, be pampered at the best of the best hotels or dig deep and summon your inner warrior to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, I’m here to help you find the perfect luxury or adventure vacation.
As a travel agent, I take care of booking all of your great adventures with the utmost care. You get friendly, knowledgeable service from someone with hands-on, in-destination experience! Talk to me about my personal experiences with:
- Scuba diving in the Philippines
- Surfing in Sayulita Mexico and Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Studying Spanish in Dominican Republic, Panama and Argentina.
- Riding the luxurious Blue Train from Pretoria to Cape Town, South Africa
- Meeting a pangolin and his handler in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Sleeping in tents in the Serengeti, Tanzania
- Horseback riding through jungles in Mexico, Dominican Republic and Belize.
- Day cycling in Amsterdam, Myanmar, Argentina, South Africa and Vietnam.
- Hot air ballooning in beautiful Cappadocia, Turkey.
- (Failed) Sand boarding in Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Sleeping under the stars in treehouses in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Rhino tracking in Kenya and Zambia
- Watching sunset from Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa
- Swimming with sea lions in the Galapagos Islands
- Visiting Machu Picchu three times in three different seasons
Having visited more than 45 countries, I have first-hand experience to share with you about all kinds of adventures from solo to group, backpacking to luxury, relaxing to active.
Interested in an adventure of your own? Drop me a message any time.